Behringer X-Touch Compact - My Label - Layer B question

Jox

Jan 21, 2019, 5:12:42 PM1/21/19
to MIDI2LR
Hello,
I want to thank you for this great plug-in.
it was ok but there are only manual faders and potentiometers (not the encoders).

Recently I bought the X-Touch Compact and it's really great! Compare to AKAI it is a big beast!
Making own profiles took me a few hours but it's worth it. You can guess where I inspired :)

I don't use the Layer B because of moving the faders during the switching between A & B.
I tried to change the settings of the x-touch with X-Touch Editor, but even if the faders were off for B or it has the same function on layer A and B the faders still change position.
I can't achieve no-move after changing the layers.
If somebody solved this, please send the solution.

I made the label in WORD (it was hell but I don't have any better SW)
after testing I will prepare finale version.

Jox

DSC_7902small.JPG

Message has been deleted

Jox

Jan 23, 2019, 3:51:39 PM1/23/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi, I got a request for my settings.
Here is the link if somebody else wants to try it: https://1url.cz/CME5q
Jox

Bruece

May 4, 2019, 10:30:02 AM5/4/19
to MIDI2LR
Thank you very much for sharing. Your hard work was exactly what I needed to get starting with my Compact.

Glauco Castro

May 16, 2019, 5:27:25 PM5/16/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Jox.

Isn't it the expected behavior? I mean, when you change Layers, each one has your own values. I understand you set the same number for them, but I don't think it´s gonna solve your "problem". I had a problem to do the opposite! I did want them to change because when I changed layers, the sliders used to keep their position, even though they had different values in LR. I had to implement the Refresh in one of my buttons so I could have LR sending all the values back to X-touch so it could adjust itself.  I don't know if I made myself clear. Check this thread to see if it looks like what you're experiencing.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/midi2lr/glauco|sort:date/midi2lr/c8wnZphlrSs/R-lBS0RTBgAJ