Previous button in Develop

Adzbutler

Nov 30, 2016, 12:39:01 AM11/30/16
to MIDI2LR
Hi, I am loving your Midi2lr software. It saves me a lot of time. However in Lightroom there is a Previous button in the Develop module. I cannot find a way to create a Midi2lr command. Can you tell me where to find it or create one. This would help me enormously.  Thanks Adam

Rory Jaffe

Nov 30, 2016, 10:04:40 AM11/30/16
to mid...@googlegroups.com
You can create one by using its keyboard shortcut and assigning that to a pushbutton on your MIDI controller. Note that we haven't yet been able to send the Control key in OS X, this will only work for Windows users.

The shortcut on English keyboards is control - alt - v . See the instructions in the wiki: https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/wiki/Plugin-Options-Dialog#keyboard-shortcuts

Joel Conner

Dec 1, 2016, 11:01:57 PM12/1/16
to MIDI2LR
Has anyone else had problems with this not consistently working? I just moved to the x-touch mini, and it only rarely actually pastes the previous settings when I click the assigned button.

David MacVicar

Dec 1, 2016, 11:30:25 PM12/1/16
to MIDI2LR
I am assuming this is the same situation as 'match total exposures' as well. Is there any chance of this becoming an option for OS X?