MIDI2LR doesn't work with the new Lightroom Classic CC!

Alessandro Avenali

Oct 19, 2017, 7:38:45 AM10/19/17
to MIDI2LR
Sticky.
I hope this will be addressed soon.
I just donated something to the developer for the new release. I hope everybody does the same.

His PP account: rsj...@gmail.com

Guy Ackermans

Oct 19, 2017, 8:36:08 AM10/19/17
to MIDI2LR
I also just donated to the developer. Come on ladies and gentleman, let the developer know we care!

Rory Jaffe

Oct 19, 2017, 12:06:39 PM10/19/17
to MIDI2LR
I'm on vacation and won't get to this for at least two weeks. As of today, Adobe hasn't released the new API (I tried their download link for the new version, but that downloads version 6.0).

I definitely will get to this when I can. I'm using the new version as well (once I get back home).

In the meantime, if anyone gets a chance to identify what's changed, I'd appreciate it. It'll be in the Lua part of the plugin, not in the C++ application.

Adobe's support of plugin developers is terrible.

MMo

Oct 19, 2017, 12:24:23 PM10/19/17
to MIDI2LR
For me everything is working fine. I don't have any of the mentioned problems with Lightroom Classic CC 7.0, MIDI2LR v2.3.0.1, Windows 10 Pro (1709 build 16299.19).

I also had a look at the API and noticed the same thing, except that they had actually renamed and changed the cover page of the Programmers guide. It's now called "Lightroom Classic CC Programmers Guide" or in short "Lightroom CCCP Guide" :-D

So, my guess is that nothing has actually changed in the API in this release.
This conversation is locked