Midi2lr not starting

Sven Riebeling

Sep 30, 2021, 2:50:07 PM9/30/21
to MIDI2LR

Hi,

since a few weeks my midi2lr won't start when i'm opening lightroom. I'm using the latest version and i'm trying to use it with my behringer Xtouch Mini Pro again.

In the past, the window of midi2lr showed up for a few seconds and then dissappeared, as i configurated it in the settings.

But now, no window is showing, and no icon in the taskbar is visible aswell...
I'm using Windows 10.

The Plugin is installed in Lightroom, and "green". (Installiert und wird ausgeführt)
Version 4.3.1.11

Lightroom CC 10.4

What shoud i do?

Haree N

Oct 9, 2021, 10:05:26 PM10/9/21
to MIDI2LR
Did you resolve it?

If not, go to File > Plugin Manager... and manually Add the MID2LR plugin folder. Next time you start LR, it should open automatically.