Behringer XtouchMini no longer sending to Lightroom Midi2LR/Win7/LR6

Avista Media

Nov 4, 2021, 2:59:50 PM11/4/21
to MIDI2LR
Setup: PC/Win7u/LR6.5/XtouchMini

I had been enjoying editing the benefits of using the Behringer XtouchMini + Midi2LR v3.5.0.3 + LR6 in perfect concert for over 2 years.

I tried to upgrade the Midi2LR module and since then the controller appears to be connected and the interface loads just as before, however, the device does not seem to be reaching the Midi2LR interface, therefore not sending commands to LR.

Before, when I actuated a button or knob on the controller, the Midi2LR interface would highlight that "KEY" and function + work in LR.  After the upgrade, that no longer happens,; Midi2LR acts as if it can see the controller, but does not receive the commands from the controller.

Since the upgrade attempt, I have tried reinstalling the older version of Midi2LR that WAS working, but no effect - almost as if the reinstall did nothing.

I have tried removing all references to Midi2LR in my registry, then reinstalling, still no effect.

Through all of this, there have been no error messages or load fails.

Any help or clues on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Avista Media

Nov 4, 2021, 3:39:12 PM11/4/21
to MIDI2LR

PS: The upgrade in question was to Midi2LR v4.3.1.11

Rory Jaffe

Nov 4, 2021, 4:35:05 PM11/4/21
to MIDI2LR
3.5.0.3 is the last version that supports LR6. You need to reinstall that one.

Avista Media

Nov 8, 2021, 3:49:19 PM11/8/21
to MIDI2LR

Since the upgrade attempt, I have tried reinstalling the older version (v3.5.0.3) of Midi2LR that WAS working, but no effect - almost as if the reinstall did nothing.

Rory Jaffe

Nov 8, 2021, 6:18:40 PM11/8/21
to MIDI2LR
I would delete the MIDI2LR.lrplugin directory, reinstall 3.5.0.3, then open LR and check in the plugin manager the status of the plugin.