Set midi note/button colors?

Mike Anthony

Feb 7, 2019, 12:46:14 AM2/7/19
to MIDI2LR
This amazing little app has saved me a ton of time in LR, I'm using it with a Novatron Launchpad Mini and it's working excellently

Is there a way to set the color of each note on the launchpad? I'd like to color the buttons so that alike commands are grouped with the same color
E.g. I'd like to set all tagging buttons to yellow, all rating buttons to red, etc. so I can quickly visually tell them apart.

Googling I found it's possible in Ableton by setting the "Velocity" value, but I'm not sure how to achieve the same with Midi2LR?

Any clues would be a great help :)