Request for a 16x9 Crop Aspect Ratio option

Benson98

Jun 6, 2019, 9:37:04 PM6/6/19
to MIDI2LR

Hi Rory,

Very cool program.  I just came across it and jumped on the band wagon of using a Midi Controller for Lightroom.  One of the options that I use is the 16x9 crop aspect ratio and I was wondering if it would be possible to have it added?

Thank you,
Chris

Rory Jaffe

Jun 6, 2019, 11:52:54 PM6/6/19
to MIDI2LR
Simple enough for me to add. Download and install the latest beta version https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/releases but before starting lightroom, move the files attached to this message into MIDI2LR.lrplugin to replace the two files there. This adds the 9x16 crop to the database and enables the action. For other users, they can do the same to get that ratio now, or wait until the next release.
Database.lua
Client.lua

Benson98

Jun 7, 2019, 12:08:08 AM6/7/19
to MIDI2LR
Thank you very much.  Worked like a charm.

-Chris