How to Revert to Lightroom 7.2

Stephen

Apr 15, 2018, 8:42:51 PM4/15/18
to MIDI2LR
Since the release of Lightroom 7.3 has quite a few bugs in it, I've decided to downgrade to Lightroom 7.2 and my MIDI2LR is working like a charm. If you're thinking about doing the same it's very easy to do. Just open the Adobe Creative Cloud application (where you get your Lightroom updates, click on the Apps tab at the top, then click on the drop-down arrow next to the Open button next to the Lightroom Classic CC application. There's an option in the menu for "Other Versions", which allows you to "install" older versions of the program. I've attached a screenshot for those who need to see it in action. Good luck, and I truly hope they get these bugs worked out at Adobe.

Rory Jaffe

Apr 16, 2018, 1:51:39 AM4/16/18
to MIDI2LR
Thanks. And for those of you finding problems with LR 7.3, please post a description of the problem and the steps needed to reproduce the problem, as I don't use most features of MIDI2LR and thus can't find and track down these bugs myself.