Some buttons and sliders are not working properly

The Canvas Photography

May 23, 2018, 5:22:32 AM5/23/18
to MIDI2LR
Hi,

I am using a Vault Ikon Control midi controller to work with lightroom. But facing two issues with this-

1. It is having a bank button but Midi controller is not responding if I press the button.

2. There is a A-B horizontal slider & a big white/silver knob at the left of the controller(Please look at the picture). In midi2lr this knob and slider is getting assigned with the same functionalities as the 7th & 8th slider.

Can any one please suggest how to get rid of this?

Rory Jaffe

May 26, 2018, 1:04:39 PM5/26/18
to MIDI2LR
For problem 2, it sounds like the knob and slider are sending the same messages as the 7 8 sliders. You'll need to reprogram the controller. The manufacturer should have software to do that.

I don't know how your particular bank button works, but in most controllers, that just changes the message numbers sent by the controls. You can assign the controls in each bank to different functions in MIDI2LR.