So what series of commands is everyone using?

TPJacobs

Dec 15, 2017, 9:02:03 PM12/15/17
to MIDI2LR
It would be very interesting to know what macro's you all  have come up with. If there is already a discussion on this i would like to know!

----

Since Lightroom Classic and the latest Midi2LR the midi latency experience has been amazing.
I've used pfixer for a while but it was always slow, even with the latest Lightroom.

The current combination is golden in terms of response/latency with midi controllers.
Good times!

Clifton Saulnier

Dec 18, 2017, 3:05:01 PM12/18/17
to MIDI2LR
That's awesome and good to hear that the latency is better than pfixer.   I have never used pfixer. I have a PC.
As for a series of commands I have have successfully created a series to select 6 photos and view them in survey mode with a single button press.

Clifton Saulnier

Dec 18, 2017, 3:10:26 PM12/18/17
to MIDI2LR

Here is my series of commands:

   ShoVwgrid,Key20,Select1Right,Select1Right,Select1Right,Select1Right,Select1Right,ShoVwsurvey

  Key20 = Alt + cursor right