translation into Russian

Александр и Марина Санти

Mar 29, 2019, 3:36:07 PM3/29/19
to MIDI2LR

I want to help you with the translation into Russian. How can i do this?

Rory Jaffe

Mar 29, 2019, 4:52:01 PM3/29/19
to MIDI2LR
Thanks, but the problem is that the program relies heavily on Lightroom's translation resources. Lightroom only has translations for de, en, es, fr, it, ja, ko, nl, pt-br, sv, zh-cn and zh-tw.

To do another language would be a much much greater effort.

My copy of Lightroom does not have Russian resources. Does yours?

Александр и Марина Санти

Mar 30, 2019, 2:13:59 AM3/30/19
to MIDI2LR
Yes, there is no translation into Russian, from Adobe. but we all use the modified SV language adapted as Russian. And midi2lr partially perceives translated into Russian. But partially midi2lr perceives the translation into Russian. But there are also wrong places - I would help you to fix them with pleasure.
I show you only a few examples of the correct translation (green), and not the correct (red)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

пятница, 29 марта 2019 г., 23:52:01 UTC+3 пользователь Rory Jaffe написал:
ru.pak
TranslatedStrings_Lr_sv_SE.txt
sv.rar