How to send back White Balance selection ?

Mathieu Carbou

Oct 2, 2016, 1:27:45 PM10/2/16
to MIDI2LR
Hi,

I am currently creating a ToucheOSC Lightroom layout for Google Nexus 7 2013 Tablet, which I will open-source once finished with the MIDI2LR mapping.

This works great for the moment, but I have a question regarding non-variable values, such as drop-down selection in Lightroom like the White Balance one.

Typically, my question applies to all Lightroom drop-downs like this one (WB, Point Curve, Post-Crop Vignetting Style, etc) that could be mapped with a Multi-Toggle element in TouchOSC, which is a panel consisting of buttons, the selection being exclusive (so only one button pressed in the panel at a time).

I was wondering if there is a way to make MIDI2LR sends back the value of the white balance ? Because when I switch to another photo, sliders are put back to the right values of the new photos, but I cannot see how to "select" the right button in the multi-toggle ?

Thanks!

Rory Jaffe

Oct 2, 2016, 7:06:50 PM10/2/16
to MIDI2LR
If I understand you correctly, you're talking about WB "daylight", "shade", etc., not the temperature and tint continuous sliders.

Currently, MID2LR doesn't send back those values, as MIDI2LR doesn't handle toggle switches. I guess we could send back those values to the controller--I'll look into that, and might add it if it won't break something else.

Carbon43

Dec 16, 2017, 7:10:53 PM12/16/17
to MIDI2LR
This is what I'm asking for Rory. Apologies for bumping the thread.