bugs and solutions for Behringers BCF/BCR 2000 on midi2lr

Francesco Farinato

Nov 19, 2017, 7:42:08 PM11/19/17
to MIDI2LR
Hi everyone, i bought a bcf 2000 to use with midi2lr and i'm so excited because it's works very well. I can program infinite solution, midi2lr it's soo huge.
I started 4 days and learned to program the machine and interfaced it with midi2lr, I hope I can help someone and that someone can help me in future.

Maybe it's because I'm still a neophyte but I've encountered 2 difficulties, and I can not understand the mistake. I want to use two navigation encoders, the first one to scroll back and forth between the photos, the second to zoom in and zoom out. I have not managed yet and I have to use 2 for each operation. Can anyone tell me where I am wrong? The other problem I have is cutting the image in 4: 3. If the encoder rotates the image rotates correctly, but the cut ratio always returns to 2: 3. I hate the photos in 2: 3. Please help me, rotating the image from encoders is a luxury and I do not want to go back to the mouse anymore. : D

Al Floer

Nov 23, 2017, 10:52:23 AM11/23/17
to MIDI2LR
Hello.  Hope I can help.  I too have the BCR200, just bought.  The easy one first is the Next and previous for navigation.  I use the buttons in the lower right hand corner. I have sent them  (4) as undo redo top 2, and prev and next on the bottom 2..  My zoom options, I'm still playing with.  IT is not smooth and I have not played much with it. LR does not have a simple scroll zoom in and out.  But there is a funtion of zoom in a little and zoom out a little.  But it is not a encoder, but a button selection.  Let us know if you come up with a solution for smooth zoom in/out

Francesco Farinato

Nov 23, 2017, 1:04:24 PM11/23/17
to MIDI2LR

Hello and thanks for the reply. But I'm looking for the solution to zoom in and zoom out with a single encoder. at the moment, use 2 encoders, 1 for zoom in and another for zoom out. Appear for upcoming updates. And for Christmas I'll make a donation to Rory. Good work