Slider for WB

dan lim

Jun 9, 2019, 8:59:08 PM6/9/19
to MIDI2LR
Many thanks for the latest development.

I have this problem....
I'm using the right slider for WB adjustment, every time I have to move to the lower limits first before it start to take effect.
Can this be corrected?
It works much smoother with my right hand adjusting the WB and the left hand adjusting the rest like Expo, Sat, Highlight, Shadow.
Thanks

Rory Jaffe

Jun 10, 2019, 6:55:09 PM6/10/19
to MIDI2LR
What MIDI control surface are you using? It sounds like you have a non-motorized slider. When you change photos, the slider doesn't move, so it's not going to correspond to the new photo's WB setting. Please review the section on pickup mode. You can disable pickup mode, but then the first move of the slider will give you potentially unexpected results.

dan lim

Jun 10, 2019, 7:50:08 PM6/10/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory

Yes, I'm using x-touch mini, non-motorised slider. Will be fine if this is not possible to do it. Guess has to get remember the additional steps.