Edit keeps repeating in LRClassic CC on Mac

Joshua Officer

May 22, 2019, 10:21:24 AM5/22/19
to MIDI2LR
I am adding settings to my Behringer X-Touch Mini and have updated to the newest version of MIDI2LR for Mac. I noticed last night that as I am assigning profiles to my knobs the word "Edit" in the title bar keeps repeating as I add new profiles for the knobs. So after I finished I had about 15 "Edits". Otherwise it works great and I love it.

Rory Jaffe

Jun 3, 2019, 5:38:14 PM6/3/19
to MIDI2LR
You could press the Halt sending to Lightroom button on the MIDI2LR app screen (bottom of the screen) while programming your controller to avoid extra edit messages being sent to Lightroom.