Mapping adjustment brush skin soften to one button

Nick Thake

Jul 18, 2018, 2:51:45 AM7/18/18
to MIDI2LR
I'm having a few problems mapping with latest version and my Worlde Easycontrol 9

I would like one button to pull up the soften skin brush. I've tried mapping via the "local adjustments presets" and then having soften skin as preset 1. But I've found i still need to select the tool or push k then the button i assigned for it to work. Is there a way to have it pull up the soften skin in one touch.

Similarly, II'm having issues assigning cmd+option+s (auto sync), I've used "other command" and checked command, option and inserted the letter s, and then mapped a button on my midi controller and it wont work at all.

Any help would be great - thanks guys