Error after Update

Jochen Kubik

Oct 27, 2021, 4:47:20 AM10/27/21
to MIDI2LR
Hi, after updating this evening from  3.5.0.3 to 4.3.1.11 I get the error : ' An internal error has occurred:?:0: Attempt to index field 'libraryImage'(a nil value)
MIDI2LR crashes
Win 10 pro
Lightroom classic 11
Controller : xTouch mini

What do I have to change?

Excuse my poor english, greetings from Germany!

Jochen
MIDI2LR.log
MIDI2LRinfo.txt

Rory Jaffe

Oct 31, 2021, 8:18:53 PM10/31/21
to MIDI2LR
Could you try the following steps?
1. In Lightroom, go to the Library module, then close Lightroom.
2. Update MIDI2LR to the latest version 5.0.0.1https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/releases/latest
3. Open Lightroom.

Jochen Kubik

Nov 7, 2021, 8:43:51 AM11/7/21
to MIDI2LR
Thanks for your answer, unfortunately it doesn't work for me.
When I close LR in library mode, LR starts perfectly. But when I close LR in development mode, LR crashes the next time I start it.

Rory Jaffe

Nov 8, 2021, 2:31:39 PM11/8/21
to MIDI2LR

OK, try the following. Close LR in Library mode. Unzip the two files from the attached PrefReset.zip. Copy those two files into your MIDI2LR.lrplugin directory. Open LR. Go to   File ⇢ Plug-in Extras ⇢ MIDI2LR ⇢ Reset settings. Close LR without using MIDI2LR at all. Restart LR. That should reset everything.
PrefReset.zip