Midi2lr no more start with LR on mac OS

Guil Lo

Nov 10, 2019, 11:52:50 AM11/10/19
to MIDI2LR
Hello,

After installing new mac os Catalina, I've made a mistake and try to reinstall Midi2lr. Since that, it no more start with LR. I can start it manually in going in /user/xxx/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules/MIDI2LR.lrplugin and open this with right clic and show package. If I click here on Midi2lr, it says me the MIDI2LR application can not be opened because it may be damaged or incomplete (message translate from french). If I right click on it and show package, here I can start Midi2lr and everything is functional. (I hope my English is understandable).

Thanks for the help !

Guillo

MIDI2LR.log
MIDI2LRinfo.txt

Guil Lo

Nov 10, 2019, 12:05:11 PM11/10/19
to MIDI2LR
I answer myself with the solution found on the forum :

1. Open location of your Lightroom modules: (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules)
2. right click midi2lr.lrplugin, 'show package content'
3. rename 'midi2lr.app' to 'midi3lr_BAK.app'
4. right click on midi2lr_BAK.app, 'show package content'
5. now you see a finder window with ANOTHER 'midi2lr.app'
6. move this midi2lr.app next to the midi2lr_BAK.app by opening dedicated windows for the location

Thanks !!

Guil Lo

Peter S

Nov 10, 2019, 4:56:26 PM11/10/19
to MIDI2LR
Indeed, something wrong with the installer. If you have other problems (crashing with keyboard shortcuts for instance) try reverting to the previous version until this one is fixed.

Rory Jaffe

Nov 14, 2019, 2:18:26 PM11/14/19
to MIDI2LR
I think it's fixed. Please download and test: https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/releases/tag/v3.3.2.0

Peter S

Nov 15, 2019, 10:41:55 AM11/15/19
to MIDI2LR
Fixed for me, thanks! Still crashing on assigned keyboard shortcut though, see other thread.

Guil Lo

Nov 16, 2019, 6:43:43 AM11/16/19
to MIDI2LR
Also fixed for me, thanks!!