New supported device- icon i-controls

Donovan Hjersman

Mar 22, 2019, 12:49:37 PM3/22/19
to MIDI2LR
Hey guys I just wanted to verify a device I'm using (icon i-controls 9 fader) does in fact work. At first midi2lr would crash and not recognize the other 3 banks, but after installing the mapping software from the website (https://Iconproaudio.com/products/Icontrols/)
And sending data to the board its flawless. On amazon I got it for around $70 but if I can go back I would to the website apparently you can customize freely on there. I use the behringer bcf-2000 @home with my HP elitebook 8560w and Lenovo twist w i controls when im on the go.
The encoder knobs are ¼ for stickers. The reviews I've researched downplay the mouse feature but I think its pretty underrated. The faders/knobs are smoooooth. Faders are not motorized. No leds for the encoder knobs. You get 18 buttons in groups of 2 alongside the 9 faders. I use them to reset the knobs/faders respectively for each bank I use. The extra knob/fader comes in handy for tempurature/tint. I just got it out the box yesterday so as of now I only have 2 banks programmed. I'll upload what I've done so far and update when I do the last two banks. Bank_1 is for SL (saturation/luminescence) I don't really mess with Hue as much.. Bank_2 is for
B&W:
faders 1-8 i use for the gray mixer
Fader #9 I use for temperature
Knobs:
1-exposure
2-contrast
3-highlights
4-shadows
5-whites
6-blacks
7-clarity
8-vignette
9-tint

The 6 encoder buttons on the side I haven't messed with yet, but probably just do b&w/auto/L.corrections/filters, etc..

Any suggestions?

P.s. been using midi2lr for a few years but im new to this group So if I made some errors let me know, thanks!
SL_BW.xml