Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Sven Götz

ungelesen,
21.09.2018, 04:06:1621.09.18
an MIDI2LR
Hi it would be awesome if there was a way to use the crop tool but keep the ratio. I'm sorry if I didn't find it myself but as far as I can see the crop left, right, top and bottom just move in the crop but don't keep the aspect ratio of the image. If this is already possible I'd be really thankful if someone could point me to where and how this is set up. Thanks in advance!

Ernst Bokkelkamp

ungelesen,
21.09.2018, 07:20:5421.09.18
an MIDI2LR
This has already been discussed, this functionality is not available in the Lightroom API.

Sven Götz

ungelesen,
21.09.2018, 11:38:1621.09.18
an MIDI2LR
Hi Ernst, thanks for the info and sorry I didn't do any further research before. I guess this discussion is over then 😊
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten