Novation Launchpad Mini with Midi2LR

Adrian J.P.

Mar 31, 2018, 6:29:43 AM3/31/18
to MIDI2LR
Morning all,
Has anyone experience of using the Novation Launchpad Mini with Midi2LR?  I have an X-Touch Mini on it's way to me, and wondered if the Launchpad would work well in conjunction or even if the Launchpad works at all with Midi2LR.  Would be interested in peoples thoughts/experience.
Thanks in advance.

Tomala

Apr 12, 2018, 6:48:51 AM4/12/18
to MIDI2LR
hey, i just got novation  lauchpad mini, it has alltogether 80 midi buttons to use,  all working with midi2lr, but with the mini version the midi channel is fix to 1 and can't be changed, and it is no working with automap software. that mean i have to move up channels for other midi hardware :)
what will be great is if midi2lr will have option to send fixed midi values to buttons so that we can change rgb colors for buttons
and i will ask with another topic