How to force Privacy question

Guil Lo

May 17, 2019, 10:35:42 AM5/17/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi,
As a beta tester, I've tried a lot of version. When I returned to the last available (3.0.2.0), no more possibilities to use Keyboard shortcut with Midi2lr (due to last LR update?). So i've tried to delete Midi2lr in the allowed apps in Mac Os settings and wait the question to allow it come back. But, no more question, only crashes when try a keystroke shortcut from my midi controler. Thanks for your help !
Guillo

Guil Lo

May 18, 2019, 7:25:48 AM5/18/19
to MIDI2LR
I have the answer, for those who can help. Mac os is definitely always simpler than we think. Right click on the Midi2lr icon -> option -> show in the finder. Open the System Preferences menu under the Privacy tab and unlock with admin rights (padlock at the bottom left of the window). Now drag the finder program into the authorization window. That's all ! ... But Midi2lr always crash when attempt to do au keyboard shortcut. Perhaps after the lightroom update ?