Behringer CMD DV 1

Raphael Hannesberg

May 28, 2018, 11:25:20 AM5/28/18
to MIDI2LR
Has anyone managed to configure the Behringer CMD DV 1?

I search, but I did not see anyone using this midi.

I prefer this model because of the greater number of Knobs.

I don`t understand what these terms mean:

Ernst Bokkelkamp

May 28, 2018, 11:30:46 AM5/28/18
to MIDI2LR
Did you have a look at the instructions in the wiki ?

Raphael Hannesberg

May 28, 2018, 2:09:21 PM5/28/18
to MIDI2LR
I read a little (and I'm still studying), but it's a bit confusing for me ... :(

But simplifying, does it work yes or no (making the correct settings)?

Ernst Bokkelkamp

May 28, 2018, 4:09:04 PM5/28/18
to MIDI2LR
I am going to let you in on a secret: if nobody reacts then you could be[come] the resident expert.
The first thing I suggest is that you read all the documentation on the midi controller and the documentation on MIDI2LR.
There is a reasonable chance that it may work but that does not guarantee that it is usable.

Ladislav K

Jul 3, 2018, 3:42:23 PM7/3/18
to MIDI2LR
i have it... you can use the knobs in different ways, but the most useful is "binary offset" (you can change it when you right click on the selected LR Command). also you can change the resultion (sensitivity) of these knobs.
honestly there is too much combinations on the dv1. you have 4 different setups for the first row of knobs and the buttons under them, another 4 different setups for the second row. the third row have only 1 setting. then the ABCD have another 3 setups (depends on focus,master,double). the buttons on the bottom have 1setting each.
the only one thing what im interested is how to activate the led indicators of the knobs, because they are not showing anything...

Dňa pondelok, 28. mája 2018 17:25:20 UTC+2 Raphael Hannesberg napísal(-a):