Add photo to selection (Key B) with Midi2LR possible?

Alex Preyer

Dec 27, 2016, 7:52:04 AM12/27/16
to MIDI2LR
I'm looking without success how I can assign the key "B" in midi2lr. I cannot found where to set.
Is this possible?

Rory Jaffe

Dec 27, 2016, 1:23:33 PM12/27/16
to MIDI2LR

Jay C

Dec 27, 2016, 9:55:52 PM12/27/16
to MIDI2LR
I tried pairing B in the Option menu, it seems doesnt work. All other letters seems can be paired, except for "B". And also for the Paste Selected Settings, seems the temperature and tint are not pasted (even though they are selected in the Paste Setting options). If i select Paste All, it works ok. Is this a bug? or i am doing something wrong. Thanks