Develop Presets

Tabun

Feb 21, 2018, 12:44:59 PM2/21/18
to MIDI2LR
Is there a possibility to implement 128 develop presets to the software? It would be very useful for users of controllers like the AKAI APC mini with 64+ buttons.

Rory Jaffe

Mar 19, 2018, 12:04:01 AM3/19/18
to MIDI2LR
Yes, but it would require reworking the dialogs to somehow fit that all in. What can you do with that many presets?

Tabun

Mar 29, 2018, 2:15:37 PM3/29/18
to MIDI2LR

I'm using 64 (Preset) Buttons on my APC Mini. I'm using 64 buttons for analouge emulation colored presets for example. Every preset ist there 4 times (neutral, negative, warm, cold).
It seems to be unconventional, but I'm using a lot Buttons...

Tabun

Mar 29, 2018, 2:17:24 PM3/29/18
to MIDI2LR
If i want to use BW presets i dont't have many slots for them (16)...