Feature request: Send midi back for double function button.

Massimiliano Latella

Nov 22, 2016, 10:00:56 AM11/22/16
to MIDI2LR
I thing that a feature that would be very useful is to send a midi signal back to light the push button of controller when a button control a two state command.

I'm explain with an example: i Map a button for B/W and if i press it once, the image goes to B/W, if i press another time the image goes back to color version. when the B/W switch is selected i want to led under the push button will rest on.
For the B/W is not very useful but i thing that for command like lens correction (for example) it would be useful because you don't see it directly on the screen but you have a visual feedback on your midi console.