Map Multiple Commands to one Button/Note?

Brian B

Nov 3, 2017, 1:11:42 PM11/3/17
to MIDI2LR
Is it possible (either now, or as a feature request), to map multiple commands to a single button/note?

Scenario:  say there are 2 encoders (CC) mapped to Exposure, Contract, and 1 button(Note) that I want to use to Reset both Exposure and Contrast.

Currently the same command can be mapped to multiple things, but not the other way around.  I guess a preset could be created to zero out whatever values are desired, and then set the button to call that preset, but is there a better way?  Editing an xml config file directly?

Thanks!

Jay Kreibich

Nov 3, 2017, 3:17:50 PM11/3/17
to Brian B, MIDI2LR
On Nov 3, 2017, at 12:11 PM, Brian B <brian....@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it possible (either now, or as a feature request), to map multiple commands to a single button/note?

Scenario:  say there are 2 encoders (CC) mapped to Exposure, Contract, and 1 button(Note) that I want to use to Reset both Exposure and Contrast.

Yes, please.  Or to reset the whole basic panel, tone curve, etc. but not all the settings.

 -j

--
Jay A. Kreibich < J A Y @ K R E I B I.C H >

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it, but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson

Rory Jaffe

Nov 4, 2017, 11:19:26 AM11/4/17
to MIDI2LR
That request has been logged as an issue in github.

Brian--are you related to Glen Billman in San Diego?

On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:17:50 PM UTC-7, Jay Kreibich wrote:
On Nov 3, 2017, at 12:11 PM, Brian B

Is it possible (either now, or as a feature request), to map multiple commands to a single button/note?

Scenario:  say there are 2 encoders (CC) mapped to Exposure, Contract, and 1 button(Note) that I want to use to Reset both Exposure and Contrast.

Yes, please.  Or to reset the whole basic panel, tone curve, etc. but not all the settings.

 -j

This conversation is locked