Issue with Xtouch and individual Key Command :(

Jensen

Jun 4, 2019, 11:37:41 AM6/4/19
to MIDI2LR
Hey, midi2lr crowd :)

I have an issue with an individual command on a key (latest Version 3.1.0.4, but this also appears in V 2.x - Xtouch - LR Classic 8.2). The Command for using the development settings from the image before (Strg+Alt+v) doesnt work. Any recommendations? Are there any known issues using individual Key-Commands? Other Commands on the Hardware-Keys (e.g. "L" for the Lightbox) working fine.

Thanks in advance!

Jensen

Jun 4, 2019, 11:50:48 AM6/4/19
to MIDI2LR
Switching "Sending to Lightroom" off/on solved it so far. So, keep your fingers crossed... :)

Michael McPherson Jr

Jun 4, 2019, 12:05:53 PM6/4/19
to Jensen, MIDI2LR
Thanks for the quick response. What do you mean switching "Sending to Lightroom" off/on? Where is that located?

Thank you in advance

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jensen

Jun 4, 2019, 12:22:48 PM6/4/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Michael,

see the attachment (sorry, it's in german - but the button should located on the same place in english version). Unfortunately it's only a "workaround"-solution, cause this move only works for me, until I keep get another window in the foreground (away from LR). So I have to repeat this procedure after that. :/

Am Dienstag, 4. Juni 2019 17:37:41 UTC+2 schrieb Jensen:
Hey, midi2lr crowd :)

I have an issue with an individual command on a key (latest Version 3.1.0.4, but this also appears in V 2.x - Xtouch - LR Classic 8.2). The Command for using the development settings from the image before (Strg+Alt+v) doesnt work. Any recommendations? Are there any known issues using individual Key-Commands? Other Commands on the Hardware-Keys (e.g. "L" for the Lightbox) working fine.

Thanks in advance!

sendingLR.jpg

Michael McPherson Jr

Jun 4, 2019, 1:23:10 PM6/4/19
to Jensen, MIDI2LR
Here is my version

As you can see both of my midi controllers act on 1 | Note : 80  and so on.

I noticed yours have  11 | Note : 80

Is all your midi controllers in the same sequence? In the highlighted section 11 | Note : 80

 Thank you so much for your help!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/midi2lr/ba586170-a02a-41f7-9942-8edcaefd8a79%40googlegroups.com.
midi2lr-sendingHalted.jpg