New feature idea: carousel of...

David J. Querol García

Mar 20, 2018, 3:08:06 PM3/20/18
to MIDI2LR
Hi!

Today I'm coming with an idea: carousel :)

What will a carousel be? Just some related settings switching in a loop and what's your starting point. If you move, a knob, you can go forward or backwards from that stating point.

Some examples:
  • White Balance Carousel (starting point "As shot"): Tungsten, Fluorescent, Flash, As Shot, Daily, Cloudy, Shade
  • Tone Curve Carousel(starting point "linear"): linear, medium constrast, high contrast
  • Perspective correction Carousel(starting pint "off"): Off, Auto, Level, Vertical, Full, Guided
  • Custom Carousel. For example I have 4 presets to reduce noise: default, ISO400, ISO800,  ISO1600, ISO3200.

I hope it sounds interesting!

Regards