Constantly disconnects

Yiorgos Eressios

Jul 2, 2019, 10:38:18 AM7/2/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi! I'm using a nanoKONTROL2 with Midi2LR for Lightroom CC Subscription, so last version .
After last update 3.2.3.0 constantly disconnects.
Every time I have to go File-Plug in Extras- Start Server... Any advice or solution?
Thank you in advance....

Rory Jaffe

Jul 3, 2019, 1:38:41 PM7/3/19
to MIDI2LR
Include the contents of the MIDI2LRinfo.txt file and the log file (MIDI2LR.log)in your message. These files are found in %AppData%\MIDI2LR (for Windows users) or ~/Library/Logs/MIDI2LR (MacOS users).

To find the %AppData%\MIDI2LR directory on WIndows machines, open File Explorer, type %AppData%\MIDI2LR into the address bar, hit enter.

Yiorgos Eressios

Jul 4, 2019, 3:22:11 AM7/4/19
to MIDI2LR

Hope that's the file you requested.
Thank you.
MIDI2LR.log

Rory Jaffe

Jul 9, 2019, 2:35:20 PM7/9/19
to MIDI2LR
Well, when it disconnects immediately it's ending "normally", which means that something is signaling it to close—could be that the pipe gets broken for some reason. I'm not sure what's going on, as I haven't seen this behavior before. Do you have unusual firewall settings? Is Lightroom otherwise running normally? Any differences between the times MIDI2LR doesn't exit immediately and the times it does (I see a number of runs in the log where MIDI2LR doesn't disconnect immediately).