My setup for behringer xtouch mini

Guil Lo

Apr 14, 2019, 3:15:16 PM4/14/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi,
Here is my configuration based on this one: https://www.diyphotography.net/the-complete-lightroom-and-midi-tutorial-my-midi2lr-setup-final-installment/. I made some personal improvements and a design for the behringer x-touch mini (made with gravit designer, I give the file in different formats).
Sorry, you can see here my english level and everything is in french in the files. It's also according to my swiss-french keyboard, but you are free to adapt and translate it ;). The French-Swiss keyboard is not totaly usable for shortcuts, I had already adapted by modifying the file TranslatedStrings_Lr_fr_FR (it's in the files). You can see more on https://github.com/guillo7/lightroom_ch_FR.
If you have questions, ideas, improvements, I read them with pleasure!
Guillo
Midi2lrGL.zip