X Touch Mini and Midi2LR - Layers "A"and "B" Transitions

Marshall Payne

Feb 26, 2018, 12:41:04 PM2/26/18
to MIDI2LR
Hi, I've recently upgraded from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit. Anyways issues I had when using W7 I was able to resolve or gain advice. However, while now using W10 and X Touch Mini with Midi2LR I've ran into an issue that I've not been able to resolve. I've found that pressing either the Layer "A" or Layer "B" button has no effect and results in no change to the button's or encoder's command, this being despite my profile mappings. I have loaded both the Layer "A" and Layer "B" presets in the X Touch editor and completed the get A, get B and load A, load B processes so I can't understand what is the cause of this issue. There may be a straightforward setting I've completely overlooked or not aware of but I should be very obliged if somebody would provide with a solution to this problem.

Regards

Marshall Payne

Marshall Payne

Feb 26, 2018, 1:01:02 PM2/26/18