Brief text: Translation assistance needed: it, zh_cn, zh_tw. Completed translations: de, es, fr, ja, ko, nl, pt, sv

Rory Jaffe

Mar 16, 2019, 7:45:05 PM3/16/19
to mid...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to add a warning dialog when you are overwriting a profile with unsaved changes or exiting the program with unsaved changes. I've used Google Translate for a first attempt at the dialog text, but could use your help in ensuring it reads well in your language. As people add translations, I'll remove the language from the announcement title, so if you see your language in the title to this post, help is still needed. Thanks.

de "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Profil geändert Möchten Sie es speichern, bevor Sie das Programm beenden?"
es "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Perfil cambiado. ¿Quieres guardarlo antes de salir del programa?"
fr "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Le profil a changé. Voulez-vous le sauvegarder avant de quitter le programme?"
it "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Profilo cambiato. Vuoi salvarlo prima di uscire dal programma?"
ja "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "プロファイルが変更されました。 プログラムを終了する前に保存しますか?"
ko "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "프로필이 변경되었습니다. 프로그램을 종료하기 전에 저장 하시겠습니까?"
nl "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Profiel gewijzigd. Wilt u het opslaan voordat u het programma afsluit?"
pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Perfil alterado. Você quer salvá-lo antes de sair do programa?"
sv "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Profilen ändrats. Vill du spara det innan du avslutar programmet?"
zh_cn "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "资料已更改。 要退出程序之前是否要保存?"
zh_tw "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "資料已更改。 要退出程序之前是否要保存?"

de "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Profil geändert Möchten Sie es speichern, bevor Sie ein neues Profil laden?"
es "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Perfil cambiado. ¿Quieres guardarlo antes de cargar un nuevo perfil?"
fr "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Le profil a changé. Voulez-vous l'enregistrer avant de charger un nouveau profil?"
it "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Profilo cambiato. Vuoi salvarlo prima di caricare un nuovo profilo?"
ja "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "プロファイルが変更されました。 新しいプロファイルをロードする前に保存しますか?"
ko "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "프로필이 변경되었습니다. 새 프로필을로드하기 전에 저장 하시겠습니까?"
nl "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Profiel gewijzigd. Wilt u het opslaan voordat u een nieuw profiel laadt?"
pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Perfil alterado. Você quer salvá-lo antes de carregar um novo perfil?"
sv "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Profilen ändrats. Vill du spara det innan du laddar upp en ny profil?"
zh_cn "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "资料已更改。 要加载新配置文件之前是否要保存?"
zh_tw "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "資料已更改。 要加載新配置文件之前是否要保存?"

Rex Chung

Mar 16, 2019, 10:15:19 PM3/16/19
to MIDI2LR
Korean translation review,
ko "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "프로필이 변경되었습니다. 프로그램을 종료하기 전에 저장하겠습니까?"
ko "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "프로필이 변경되었습니다. 새 프로필을 로드하기 전에 저장하겠습니까?"

Hope it helps~
And I have a question on the new version of MIDI2LR since I'm having a problem using it.
I will post one separately.

Thomas Bauer

Mar 17, 2019, 9:08:03 AM3/17/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory,

Here's the german translation:

de "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Das Profil wurde geändert. Möchten Sie es speichern, bevor Sie das Programm beenden?"
de "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Das Profil wurde geändert. Möchten Sie es speichern, bevor Sie ein neues Profil laden?"

BTW: I found a little cosmetic issue with version 3.X): There's a space character missing in the version output: Version3.0.1.0

Guil Lo

Mar 17, 2019, 12:37:32 PM3/17/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory,

For me french translation is ok.

GL

Luis Matias

Mar 18, 2019, 5:58:51 AM3/18/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory

Here his the portuguese, from Portugal, translation

pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Perfil modificado. Quer guardá-lo antes de sair do programa?"

pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Perfil modificado. Quer guardá-lo antes de carregar um novo perfil?"

LMatias

Juane Ferrer

Mar 22, 2019, 3:21:33 PM3/22/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory, the spanish traslation is ok.

qnot

Mar 22, 2019, 8:22:53 PM3/22/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory,

Japanese Translation is OK.

I think the translations from en to other languages about LR Command in main panel are still need some fix.
There are hints in Adobe user guide page, keyboard shortcuts and "Result" will help.

English version:

Japanese version:

2019年3月17日日曜日 8時45分05秒 UTC+9 Rory Jaffe:

Rex Chung

Mar 22, 2019, 11:59:44 PM3/22/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory, updated translation to sync with other translation
Replacing "프로필" with "프로파일".

ko "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "프로파일이 변경되었습니다. 프로그램을 종료하기 전에 저장하겠습니까?"
ko "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "프로파일이 변경되었습니다. 새 프로파일을 로드하기 전에 저장하겠습니까?"

Rory Jaffe

Mar 23, 2019, 10:19:01 AM3/23/19
to MIDI2LR
Could you give me one example of a problem translation? In Japanese would be fine. Most of the translating is being done by using Lightroom's stored translation tables, so I need to see whether this is coming from my translations or Adobe's.

Marco Klompalberts

Apr 3, 2019, 5:00:41 AM4/3/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory,
Dutch (nl) is OK.

Marco

Luis Matias

Apr 3, 2019, 5:56:06 AM4/3/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory

In portuguese from Portugal, the translations are:

pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Perfil modificado. Quer guardá-lo antes de sair do programa?"

pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Perfil modificado. Quer guardá-lo antes de carregar um novo perfil?"

LMatias

Leonardo Gomes

May 1, 2019, 5:13:42 PM5/1/19
to MIDI2LR
Pt-Br is ok. Different from PT from Portugal. That translation I did was for PT-BR.

pt "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Perfil alterado. Você quer salvá-lo antes de sair do programa?"

Rory Jaffe

May 6, 2019, 2:51:31 PM5/6/19
to MIDI2LR
The PT translation is intended to be PT-BR. Is the current translation ok?

Leonardo Gomes

May 6, 2019, 3:13:41 PM5/6/19
to MIDI2LR
Yes. It’s ok for PTBR

David Hulth

May 24, 2019, 6:01:15 AM5/24/19
to MIDI2LR
Swedish :)

sv "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before exiting the program?" = "Profilen ändrats. Vill du spara den innan du avslutar programmet?"
sv "Profile changed. Do you want to save it before loading a new Profile?" = "Profilen ändrats. Vill du spara den innan du laddar upp en ny profil?"

(Changed "det" to "den", otherwise google translate was spot on)