How to Connect X Touch Mini to Macbook Pro - Any Suggestions?

Kristine T. Paulsen

Jul 27, 2018, 6:44:30 PM7/27/18
to MIDI2LR
I recently upgraded to a Macbook Pro that has the USB-C / thunderbolt 3 ports. The X Touch Mini is a regular old USB connection. I can add an adapter to the X Touch's regular USB connector, but was wondering if there were any direct connections that I could plug in to the X touch mini itself and then connect directly to one of the Macbook's ports.

Thanks!

Wolfgang G

Jul 29, 2018, 10:24:53 AM7/29/18
to MIDI2LR

All you need is a USB-C to USB-Mini B cable.

Like those:
https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Mini-USB-C-Black/dp/B00UUBS0SS
Maybe you can find a cheaper one.

Kristine T. Paulsen

Jul 30, 2018, 4:46:28 PM7/30/18
to MIDI2LR
Thank you! I think I must have been using the wrong term when searching for a cable - appreciate the help!