Version 3.1.0.4 released

Rory Jaffe

May 20, 2019, 7:19:45 PM5/20/19
to MIDI2LR
This was rushed to release, as Adobe Lightroom version 8.3 breaks older versions of MIDI2LR when sending keystrokes. Please provide any feedback by replying to this message. This new version also includes the new Texture actions.

MacOS-specific Changes

  • Adobe changed name of application in version 8.3, causing a crash when sending keystrokes. This revision fixes that.
  • Removes crash on Lightroom exit.
  • Displays an alert if cannot send keys due to permission denied in MacOS (Mojave and later) with instructions on how to fix the problem.

Improvements

  • If you have unsaved edits to the profile you are currently using, the app will ask if you want to save the new profile before overwriting it or closing the application.
  • Improved translations
  • Reorganized actions menu to reduce submenu size and make ordering of actions more logical
  • Now uses native operating system dialog boxes for open/close files instead of custom ones.
  • When choosing a directory to save profile files, dialog now defaults to user's document directory instead of the directory containing MIDI2LR.

New actions

  • Quick develop actions. These are available in either the Library or Develop module and are applied to all selected photos.
    • Color treatment Grayscale
    • Color treatment Color
    • White balance auto
    • White balance cloudy
    • White balance daylight
    • White balance flash
    • White balance fluorescent
    • White balance shade
    • White balance tungsten
    • Set crop aspect ratio original
    • Set crop aspect ratio as shot
    • Set crop aspect ratio 1 by 1
    • Set crop aspect ratio 4 by 5
    • Set crop aspect ratio 8.5 by 11
    • Set crop aspect ratio 5 by 7
    • Set crop aspect ratio 2 by 3
  • Other actions.
    • Show/hide develop histogram clipping indicators
    • Show/hide local adjustment mask overlay
    • Cycle loupe view info style
    • Cycle grid view info style
    • Cycle screen mode
    • Texture (both in Basic Adjustments and Local Adjustments)
    • Toggle Loupe View

Ludwig Thalheimer

May 21, 2019, 1:52:24 AM5/21/19
to MIDI2LR
Installed Version 3.1.0.4.
Everything ok now, great job, thank you very much!!!

Mac OS High Sierra
Lightroom 8.3
MIDI2LR 3.1.0.4
Behringer X-touch mini

Александр и Марина Санти

May 21, 2019, 7:20:22 AM5/21/19
to MIDI2LR
Installed Version 3.1.0.4.
LRcopy and LRpaste does not work

Windows10
Lightroom 8.2
MIDI2LR 3.1.0.4
ArduinoMidi

Rory Jaffe

May 21, 2019, 10:19:27 AM5/21/19
to MIDI2LR
Could you post the MIDI2LR.log file for the last run of the program? Did LRcopy and LRpaste work when you used earlier versions?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Waltztj

May 21, 2019, 12:33:30 PM5/21/19
to MIDI2LR
I got this error after I updated to 3.1.0.4  ' An internal error has occurred:?:0: Attempt to index field 'libraryImage'(a nil value)
MIDI2LR frozen
Win 10
 Lightroom classic

Rory Jaffe

May 21, 2019, 12:43:10 PM5/21/19
to MIDI2LR
What were you doing when that happened? Could you upload the portion of MIDI2LR.log that was from that run? Also the MIDI2LRinfo.txt. Both files are in %appdata%\MIDI2LR.

Александр и Марина Санти

May 22, 2019, 1:48:25 AM5/22/19
to MIDI2LR

in previous versions I used Keywords (Ctr + Sh + C / Ctr + Sh + v)
MIDI2LR.log

Walt Zubak

May 22, 2019, 9:11:57 AM5/22/19
to MIDI2LR
Here are the files you wanted
. I was just starting LR  then I got the error and MIDI2LR froze.
MIDI2LR.log
MIDI2LRinfo.txt

Rory Jaffe

May 22, 2019, 11:25:24 AM5/22/19
to MIDI2LR
You are using an English keyboard with the Russian language. If Ctr+sh+c and Ctr+sh+v are the shortcuts you need to use, the built-in LRCopy and LRPaste commands won't work, as they send Ctr+c and Ctr+v. Program the correct shortcuts in Keyboard Settings and use those.

Александр и Марина Санти

May 22, 2019, 1:44:09 PM5/22/19
to MIDI2LR
I know that do not work with russian keyboard of the keywords , on it I always switch in advance in the english keyboard. But LRcopy and LRpaste does not work both in the russian and in the english keyboard layout pattern.
Message has been deleted

Leonardo Gomes

May 25, 2019, 1:26:59 AM5/25/19
to MIDI2LR
Everything working just fine. Updated from 2.7XXX. Using MAC and XTouchMini. All I needed to do was to check and uncheck system preferences before use it for the first time and that's it. By the way, tried to donate thought "beer" and got an error message all the time (tried 5x). Paypal worked.

Rory Jaffe

Jun 3, 2019, 5:29:26 PM6/3/19
to MIDI2LR
I'm going to simplify the LRCopy and Paste code in the next release--should fix it. In the meantime, you can use Shortcut Key Assignments

Александр и Марина Санти

Jun 3, 2019, 9:32:57 PM6/3/19
to MIDI2LR
Thank you, Rory. Now I use shortcuts

вторник, 4 июня 2019 г., 0:29:26 UTC+3 пользователь Rory Jaffe написал:
Message has been deleted