Any use for the fader on the X-Touch Mini?

Brian Baker

Mar 15, 2019, 12:59:20 AM3/15/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has found a good use for the fader on the x-touch mini. I know there are issues since it's not motorized, but surely someone has found something useful it can do? I was hoping to use it to zoom in/out of photos, but that's proved to be very unreliable.

Thoughts?

Max

Mar 15, 2019, 5:15:29 AM3/15/19
to MIDI2LR
Depending on the profile, I use it for split toning balance (does the job really well in this case) or temperature fine adjustments (in this case it can be finicky to use).

See my setup here:

Jeremy Lawrence

Mar 16, 2019, 5:49:54 AM3/16/19
to MIDI2LR
The obvious use to me is as a zoom slider. But LR doesn't zoom in like most software as it just toggles between binary states.