Version 3.1.0.0 beta no longer available, but interested in comments from those who downloaded it

Rory Jaffe

Mar 28, 2019, 10:05:44 PM3/28/19
to mid...@googlegroups.com

Over 30 people have downloaded the beta, so I deleted it from github, as that is a sufficient number to test it. Still interested in comments from those who downloaded it.

This version will not be released in final form until May, 2019. If you have any feedback on this release, please post a message at the MIDI2LR Google Groups site. I will be away from the group (and MIDI2LR development) for all of April, and will respond to any feedback in May. Also note that the wiki page on the commands was not updated with the new menu structure, as this is still in beta. Browse through the action menus—I think the new organization is a bit more intuitive.

Improvements

  • If you have unsaved edits to the profile you are currently using, the app will ask if you want to save the new profile before overwriting it or closing the application.
  • Improved translations
  • Stability improvements and better error logging
  • Reorganized actions menu to reduce submenu size and make ordering of actions more logical
  • Now uses native operating system dialog boxes for open/close files instead of custom ones.
  • When choosing a directory to save profile files, dialog now defaults to user's document directory instead of the directory containing MIDI2LR.

New actions

  • Quick develop actions. These are available in either the Library or Develop module and are applied to all selected photos.
    • Color treatment Grayscale
    • Color treatment Color
    • White balance auto
    • White balance cloudy
    • White balance daylight
    • White balance flash
    • White balance fluorescent
    • White balance shade
    • White balance tungsten
    • Set crop aspect ratio original
    • Set crop aspect ratio as shot
    • Set crop aspect ratio 1 by 1
    • Set crop aspect ratio 4 by 5
    • Set crop aspect ratio 8.5 by 11
    • Set crop aspect ratio 5 by 7
    • Set crop aspect ratio 2 by 3
  • Other actions.
    • Show/hide develop histogram clipping indicators
    • Show/hide local adjustment mask overlay
    • Cycle loupe view info style
    • Cycle grid view info style
    • Cycle screen mode
    • Toggle Loupe View

MacOS-specific Changes

  • Removes crash on LR exit.
  • Displays an alert if cannot send keys due to permission denied in MacOS (Mojave and later) with instructions on how to fix the problem.

File hashes for installers. File hashes not provided for debug versions. Always download debug versions directly from rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/releases, never from a secondary source.

Windows

  • CRC32: EF29C80C
  • MD5: 9E07E7E15725F90542589C744139BA0A
  • SHA-1: 6C64CA81FBB6D26B3D06561FDB7E6BE74F767040

MacOS

  • CRC32: 01311840
  • MD5: B65B833CE164F622783CEC9107F8EBD4
  • SHA-1: DB9C78420940B527300F2F3502AE89DCB94D2D90
Message has been deleted

Guil Lo

Mar 29, 2019, 6:39:44 AM3/29/19
to MIDI2LR
Tried on macOS Mojave with the Behringer Xtouch Mini. The first button I press sends the information to Midi2lr, but Midi2lr does not send it to lightroom. After, there is more communication between the Xtouch and Midi2lr, even if I click on "Rescan".

Le vendredi 29 mars 2019 03:05:44 UTC+1, Rory Jaffe a écrit :

Released for testing. This version will not be released in final form until May, 2019. If you have any feedback on this release, please post a message at the MIDI2LR Google Groups site. I will be away from the group (and MIDI2LR development) for all of April, and will respond to any feedback in May. Available at https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/releases. Also note that the wiki page on the commands was not updated with the new menu structure, as this is still in beta. Browse through the action menus—I think the new organization is a bit more intuitive.

qnot

Mar 29, 2019, 8:09:25 PM3/29/19
to MIDI2LR
Hi Rory,
I installed ver.3.1.0.0. to windows10. But the input of X-TOUCH MINI button cause error.

20190330T080842.648+0900: Exception MessageType range error, must be 0x9 to 0xf class MidiReceiver * __ptr64::handleIncomingMidiMessage Version 3.1.0.0

Anyway, I checked the Japanese translation of LR Command.
See below.

"En" "current_Jp" "revised_Jp"
---
"Unmapped" "Unmapped" "未設定"
"Library filter" "ライブラリフィルター:" "ライブラリフィルター"
"Profiles" "Profiles" "プロファイル"

"Lightroom Copy Settings" "Lightroom 設定をコピー(C)..." "設定をコピー(C)"
"Lightroom Paste Settings" "Lightroom 設定をペースト" "設定をペースト(V)"

"Reset Last Modified" "初期化 最終更新日" "前の操作 初期化"
"More – Less Last Modified" "詳細 - 減らす 最終変更日:" "前の操作 増やす - 減らす"
"Increase Last Modified" "最終変更日 に拡大" "前の操作 増やす"
"Decrease Last Modified" "最終変更日 に縮小" "前の操作 減らす"
"More – Less" "詳細 - 減らす" "増やす - 減らす"
"More" "詳細" "増やす"

"Highlights (Highlight Recovery in PV2003 and PV2010)" "ハイライト(白とび軽減 in PV2003および PV2010)" "ハイライト(PV2003および PV2010の白とび軽減)"
"Shadows (Fill Light in PV2003 and PV2010)" "シャドウ(補助光効果 in PV2003および PV2010)" "シャドウ(PV2003および PV2010の補助光効果)"
"Whites (doesn't work with PV2003 and PV2010)" "白レベル(と動作しません PV2003および PV2010)" "白レベル(PV2003および PV2010では未対応)"

"Dark Tones" "ダークのトーン" "範囲 ダーク"
"Highlight Tones" "ハイライトのトーン" "範囲 ハイライト"
"Light Tones" "ライトのトーン" "範囲 ライト"
"Shadow Tones" "シャドウのトーン" "範囲 シャドウ"

"Sharpness" "シャープ" "シャープ 適用量"
"Sharpen Edge Masking" "エッジのマスク" "シャープ マスク"

"Luminance Smoothing" "輝度をスムーズに" "ノイズ軽減 輝度"
"Luminance Detail" "輝度のディテール" "ノイズ軽減 輝度ディテール"
"Luminance Contrast" "輝度のコントラスト" "ノイズ軽減 コントラスト"
"Color Noise Reduction" "偽色の軽減" "ノイズ軽減 カラー"
"Color Noise Reduction Detail" "カラーのディテール" "ノイズ軽減 カラーディテール"
"Color Noise Reduction Smoothness" "色の滑らかさ" "ノイズ軽減 滑らかさ"

"Defringe Purple Amount" "紫のフリンジ軽減の適用量" "フリンジ軽減 紫適用量"
"Defringe Purple Hue - Low" "紫のフリンジ軽減の色相 - 弱" "フリンジ軽減 紫色相 - 弱"
"Defringe Purple Hue - High" "紫のフリンジ軽減の色相 - 強" "フリンジ軽減 紫色相 - 強"

"Defringe Green Amount" "緑のフリンジ軽減の適用量" "フリンジ軽減 緑適用量"
"Defringe Green Hue - Low" "緑のフリンジ軽減の色相 - 弱" "フリンジ軽減 緑色相 - 弱"
"Defringe Green Hue - High" "緑のフリンジ軽減の色相 - 強" "フリンジ軽減 緑色相 - 強"

"Vignette Amount" "ビネット適用量" "周辺光量補正 適用量"
"Vignette Midpoint" "ビネット中心点" "周辺光量補正 中心点"

"Perspective Correction Off" "Uprightの遠近法 オフ" "Upright オフ"
"Perspective Correction Auto" "Uprightの遠近法 自動" "Upright 自動"
"Perspective Correction Level" "Uprightの遠近法 レベル" "Upright 水平方向"
"Perspective Correction Vertical" "Uprightの遠近法 垂直方向" "Upright 垂直方向"
"Perspective Correction Guided" "Uprightの遠近法 ガイド付き" "Upright ガイド付き"
"Perspective Correction Full" "Uprightの遠近法 明るく" "Upright フル"
"Perspective Vertical" "遠近法 - 垂直方向" "変形 - 垂直方向"
"Perspective Horizontal" "遠近法 - 水平方向" "変形 - 水平方向"
"Perspective Rotate" "遠近法 - 回転" "変形 - 回転"
"Perspective Scale" "遠近法 - 拡大・縮小" "変形 - 拡大・縮小"
"Perspective Aspect" "遠近法の縦横比" "変形 - 縦横比"
"Perspective X" "Xオフセット" "変形 - Xオフセット"
"Perspective Y" "Yオフセット" "変形 - Yオフセット"
---

There will be still need some corrections. But Japanese translation of LR Command menu is almost OK.

2019年3月29日金曜日 11時05分44秒 UTC+9 Rory Jaffe:

Александр и Марина Санти

Mar 30, 2019, 3:10:04 PM3/30/19
to MIDI2LR
I installed the beta version, but Lightroom did not respond to midi2lr actions

Leonardo Gomes

May 1, 2019, 5:16:30 PM5/1/19
to MIDI2LR
Did you try to give permission again? System Preferences - Security and Privacy - Accessibility - Put your password and then uncheck and check MID2LR again... If MID2LR is not there, just give the permission...