Toggle before/after using one button on Behringer X-Touch Mini

Shaun Hill

Oct 3, 2018, 7:54:20 AM10/3/18
to MIDI2LR
I thought it would be simply to assign toggle before/after preview for use with the develop module of lightroom. I expected first button touch to activate and second to disable.

Please tell me that this is possible?

Alternatively, can I press and hold the button I want to indicate before/after preview and assign the two buttons on the right as on and off? So the action would involve holding down before/after button AND on or off button at the same time. Anyone?

Ernst Bokkelkamp

Oct 3, 2018, 12:52:03 PM10/3/18
to MIDI2LR
No, can not be done ...... because toggle is one key code that causes a toggle (make sense).
This only needs one button on the controller to send the toggle key code to LR, for the US (LR and Keyboard) this would be the key "\".