Homebrew Con

Timothy Shover

Jun 30, 2019, 9:54:19 AM6/30/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I think I can speak for all of our members who attended that this year's Homebrew Con was a blast!  Special thanks to everyone who volunteered their time beer and equipment.  Special thanks to Shawn for making it all happen!  See you all in Nashville next year?

Cheers!

--
~Tim

Mark Winters

Jun 30, 2019, 10:19:18 AM6/30/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I second that! Awesome time! You guys really know how to party haha
Thanks to everyone that helped set up and put it all together.
Rachael and I are already planing for Nashville!

Mark

Shawn Rockwell

Jun 30, 2019, 10:54:18 AM6/30/19
to middlesex-malters
Planning for next year starts tomorrow.  Version 2.0 is gonna be outrageous.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Paul Mc

Sep 19, 2019, 6:28:24 PM9/19/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I'm staying at the Holiday inn Express right next to opryland and the sales guy was not in to talk group rates. Attached is his card and the list of places they will shuttle to, convention center is included.

Paul

IMG_20190919_172411478.jpg