For Sale 1/2 Barrel Fermenter and 20 Gallon Kettle

Timothy Shover

Nov 1, 2020, 7:17:15 PM11/1/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

I’m offloading some of my larger equipment as it has been sitting clean and unused for a while now. If anyone is interested let me know, make me an offer. Here is a list of what I’m offloading and original MSRP. This equipment is about 3-4 years old but has been well taken care of. I took a few pictures but I can take more and field questions on this stuff as well. Any reasonable offers will be considered. If I don’t hear any interest I’ll probably offload on Facebook. Cheers 🍻

All of the gear is ssbrewtech

Half Barrel Chronical ($599) whoever gets this gets all these other goodies w it
-FTSs Temperature Control ($315)
-Blowoff Arm ($54)
-CIP Spray Ball ($51)
-Cooler for recirculating the cold water Extra Tri Clamps and gaskets will be thrown in to sweeten the deal
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg