Hops For Free to Good Home

Timothy Shover

Jun 17, 2019, 12:33:11 PM6/17/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Hi Malters!

I am trying to make some room in my freezer and I have a bunch of 1 and 2oz packs of hops I’m trying to get rid of. They have all been stored in the freezer for as long as I’ve had them. Varying varieties and years. If no one claims them they are unfortunately going in the trash. Other option is I bring them to the next meeting to be picked through and whatever is left someone takes or I trash them. Let me know.

Cheers!
Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Timothy Shover

Jun 17, 2019, 12:39:54 PM6/17/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I also have some whole cone bags (probably around a half pound each) Citra mosaic and Amarillo that will probably have to go :’(

Sent from my iPhone

Shawn Rockwell

Jun 17, 2019, 1:52:27 PM6/17/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I will take some hops and make good use of them. What variety?

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Timothy Shover

Jun 17, 2019, 5:10:38 PM6/17/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I’ll do a quick inventory later

Sent from my iPhone

Timothy Shover

Jun 19, 2019, 7:08:56 PM6/19/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Most of the ones I have have numbers like HBC 438. Lots of experimental stuff. They have descriptions as well. Have some bigger bags of NZ Hops and Citra Mosaic and Amarillo whole hops. I’ll bring a big bag to the meeting. Fight amongst yourselves and hopefully I don’t have to bring any home.

Sent from my iPhone