FYI, Competition announcement : Powder Ridge Oktober Fest

Chris Eisbach

Sep 12, 2019, 9:54:41 AM9/12/19
to Malters
Take a look and enter if it is up your alley!  Maybe you brewed an Oktoberfest for th euphorias coming Lager club meeting at end of the month.

Relax, Have a Homebrew
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Law
Chris Eisbach

Begin forwarded message:

From: Liz Johnson <Ljoh...@brownstonepark.com>
Subject: Powder Ridge Oktober Fest
Date: September 12, 2019 at 9:52:38 AM EDT

Good morning,
It’s that time of year, again! As you may know, the Oktober Fest will be October 5th. Powder Ridge would love to have you! We will provide the table and the tent. We ask that each brewer brings ice and their beer. We will have a home brew competition from 5:00 – 6:30. Throughout the event we are expecting 1,000+.
 Set up is to be completed by 2:30. There will be people there to direct you where to set up. Once you unload, you can move your car to the parking lot.
 Each home brewer can bring helpers if you would like. Also each home brewer will receive (2) drinking passes to enjoy the festival once your through with the event. You will be allowed to pour your own beer.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may think of.
 I truly hope to hear from you!

Best,

Liz Johnson
Sales Executive
Powder Ridge & Brownstone Park

Shawn Rockwell

Sep 12, 2019, 11:57:59 AM9/12/19
to middlesex-malters
I mentioned this earlier this month but didn't get response.  I know Mark W said he was down. Be great to get few of us to pour to represent the club. I got a log that I can go with.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Mark Winters

Sep 12, 2019, 1:49:57 PM9/12/19
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
If I know ahead of time, I can make something. I'm a little tied up on logs with the Oktoberfest fest I have, but that's for a wedding coming up.