Bottles

1 view

Mark Flanagan

Jan 10, 2021, 4:48:30 PM1/10/21
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Gonna breakdown and buy new bottles. Drinking too much canned beer! Where’s the best place for the best prices on 12 oz. & 23 oz. brown bottles? 1-4 cases only.

Mark K. Flanagan

Paul Mc

Jan 13, 2021, 2:00:51 PM1/13/21
On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 4:48 PM Mark Flanagan <k1...@cox.net> wrote:
Gonna breakdown and buy new bottles. Drinking too much canned beer! Where’s the best place for the best prices on 12 oz. & 23 oz. brown bottles? 1-4 cases only.

Mark K. Flanagan

Screenshot_20210113-135949_Chrome.jpg

Ronald

Jan 13, 2021, 2:16:31 PM1/13/21
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Go to liquor store, ask to buy their deposit returns  for 10 cents each

--
Ronald Sansone
Sent with Airmail

shawn...@hotmail.com

Jan 13, 2021, 3:05:01 PM1/13/21
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I bought all my Grolsh bottles for .005 at CT beverage mart. Replace seal if needed and good to go