Fwd: Columbia County Fair - Amateur Craft Beer, Wine and Cider Contest

1 view

Chris Eisbach

Aug 22, 2022, 3:55:50 PM8/22/22
to Malters
Here is a Brewing Contest that some might find interesting.

Relax, Have a Homebrew
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Law
Chris Eisbach

Begin forwarded message:

From: Betsy Braley <columbiac...@gmail.com>
Subject: Columbia County Fair - Amateur Craft Beer, Wine and Cider Contest
Date: August 22, 2022 at 11:46:23 AM EDT
To: Betsy Braley <betsb...@gmail.com>

Hello

Can you please share with your groups?  We are still accepting applications for Columbia County's Amateur Beer, Wine, and Cider Contest.  This is a fun contest.  Also, our past Best of Show winner Chip Wood has become a judge, making for a new winner this year!

For more details, go to our website DEPT22A Amateur Craft Beer Wine and Cider Contest.pages (columbiafair.com) or call me if you have any questions, 518-610-5396.

Thank you and have a wonderful day
Betsy