Fwd: 2nd Annual CT Club-Only Homebrew Competition

Shawn Rockwell

Jan 8, 2020, 8:33:03 AM1/8/20
to middlesex-malters

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Jan 8, 2020, 1:41:45 PM1/8/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Just finished a Belgian dubbel. Currently sitting in the basement to condition out till a tap opens. I'll bottle off a few and save it for the contest when I throw it on tap. Id be happy to enter it and get some feedback.

Mark Winters