April Virtual Share

Shawn Rockwell

Apr 21, 2020, 2:59:33 PM4/21/20
to Middlesex Malters
Please follow new group page created for the Middlesex Malters.

Paul Mc

Apr 21, 2020, 11:27:46 PM4/21/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
April beer swap is set up in the bed of my red truck in my driveway at 62 White Road, Meriden, CT 06450. It is a yellow house at the end of a dead end road. I informed my neighbor that random people will be taking stuff from my truck bed so they won't call the cops on you.

Please bring 3 beers and take 3 beers. I did not have 3 different home brews so to start out the first two visitors I put in 3 commercial beers to fill out tasting forms with.

Who ever is first please leave 3 beers and take one homebrew, one fuzzy baby ducks and one table terroir.

The second person please take 2 homebrews and a fuzzy baby ducks. Everyone else please take 3 home brews.

Heres a recommended tasting sheet from BJCP or use one you prefer.
https://www.bjcp.org/docs/Beer_checklist.pdf

Also, some instructions of HOW to judge (a bit wonky for those who like that)
https://www.bjcp.org/docs/BJCP_Scoresheet_Guide.pdf

Cheers

Paul

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 2:59 PM Shawn Rockwell <shawnro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please follow new group page created for the Middlesex Malters.

Timothy Shover

Apr 22, 2020, 2:21:53 PM4/22/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Can everyone also update this thread when you make a contribution?

Sent from my iPhone

Shawn Rockwell

Apr 22, 2020, 3:11:27 PM4/22/20
to middlesex-malters
3 bottles dropped off in cooler. Cheers

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Mark Winters

Apr 23, 2020, 12:09:04 PM4/23/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

Mind sharing your address?

Thanks!
Mark Winters

Paul Mc

Apr 23, 2020, 12:21:10 PM4/23/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
My address  is - 62 white Rd, meriden, ct 06450

Paul

Mike

Apr 23, 2020, 2:56:09 PM4/23/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Just dropped off my beers.

Mike Duval

Mark Winters

Apr 23, 2020, 4:10:06 PM4/23/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Stock refreshed. 3 beers dropped off. Ginger Saison marked MW GS on the top.

Mark Winters

Timothy Shover

Apr 23, 2020, 5:19:54 PM4/23/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Made my swap

Sent from my iPhone

William Peacock

Apr 23, 2020, 6:30:33 PM4/23/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I'm heading over with an IPA now. Recipe is attached for more info. OG was 1.066. It finished at 1.013. They are in the Wernesgruner bottles.
Swap IPA.pdf

Chris Eisbach

Apr 24, 2020, 1:57:36 PM4/24/20
to Malters
I dropped of bottles of 3 Tropical IPA

Relax, Have a Homebrew
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Law
Chris Eisbach

Jonathan Keen

Apr 24, 2020, 2:17:09 PM4/24/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I dropped off 2 Nut Juice Porters and ONE Hoppy AF Black IPA.

Jonathan

Paul Mc

Apr 24, 2020, 2:20:31 PM4/24/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I left a wheat beer, image has recipe.

Screenshot_20200424-141834.jpg

Paul Mc

Apr 24, 2020, 6:08:33 PM4/24/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Did some people leave more beer then they took? There's more beer left over than there should be, not that I'm complaining.

Paul

Jonathan Keen

Apr 24, 2020, 6:10:30 PM4/24/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
I took 2 homebrew and a commercial.

Jonathan

Jonathan Keen

Apr 24, 2020, 6:30:13 PM4/24/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Attached are my recipes. The Hoppy AF has actual batch measurements.
NutJuice_CoconutPorter.pdf
Hoppy AF Black IPA.pdf