Fwd: ZOOM meeting Middlesex Malters

1 view

Shawn Rockwell

May 1, 2020, 5:45:47 PM5/1/20
to middlesex-malters

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

May 1, 2020, 6:45:07 PM5/1/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
That sounds great I would definitely attend.

Paul Mc

Mark Winters

May 1, 2020, 7:12:42 PM5/1/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com
Oh 100% count me and Rachael in. Got to see his talks at homebrew con last year. He's a great guy. Great mead too!

Mark Winters

William Peacock

May 1, 2020, 8:17:02 PM5/1/20
to middlese...@googlegroups.com