Tour de Farms - it's back for 2021!

Laura Asermily

Apr 5, 2021, 4:59:09 PMApr 5
to middbikeped

We're moo-ving ahead with this year's ride.
Won't it be great to be outside?
As a past participant, take 5% off on your entire cart--that's registration fees, bike jersey and t-shirt purchases. This offer expires at midnight on Thursday, April 30th.

Coupon Code: 2021RIDE

Participants will be expected to adhere to whatever COVID guidelines for out-of-state travel, masks, and social distancing are in place at that time.

We'll start and finish in Vergennes. The routes will be similar to 2018 and 2019 with two distances--10 and 30 miles. Participating farms and vendors will be announced later this spring or early summer. Please join us!
Connect with us