Sept Brings Cyclists & Trekkers--Volunteer!

1 view

Laura Asermily

Aug 17, 2022, 5:27:48 PM8/17/22
to middbikeped
Kelly Brush Ride: Sat Sept 10, Middlebury  College. Enjoy the beautiful VT countryside while empowering people with spinal cord injuries to lead active lives. Here's the link.

TAM Trek: Sunday Sept  18, Wright Park. It's that time of year, we're gearing up for TAM Trek. I just updated all the volunteer roles, if you're free the week of TAM Trek, would you please take a look at the roles and sign up? We need many hands to make it work, thanks for considering.

TOUR de FARMSSunday Sept 18, Shoreham. Excited to bring it back to where it all began. Here's the link for volunteers to sign up. Sign up to be a farm helper at one of the stops, escort riders, cover ACORN table at Apple Fest where they hope to drum up donations for the food hub, and our other projects, that would be 12PM-4PM, more.

Walk & Roll to School Days: Escort kids to school. Form a walking "school bus" from your neighborhood or "bike train." Get involved in your school's safe routes efforts.

RAD, Anja NEW

Aug 17, 2022, 5:31:50 PM8/17/22
to 'Laura Asermily' via Midd Bike-Ped discussion forum

Hi Laura,

Cycle 4 CMT - 08/28 https://cycle4cmt.com/#

Cheers Anja

RAD-Innovations LLC
t 802-382-0093
we are available Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm

--
The "Walk-Bike Council of Addison County" is our county-wide bike-ped organization.
Join us for an event, meeting, or just follow along at: