Fw: State-wide walk/ bike meeting

Laura Asermily

Oct 4, 2022, 4:31:43 PM10/4/22
to middbikeped
Dear local walk/bike group member,

First, I want to introduce Susan Grasso, who is Local Motion's new Complete Streets Program Associate. Susan brings a deep background in urban affairs and walk/bike advocacy. Having her on board will strengthen the assistance we can provide to walk/bike groups across the state!

Second: You are invited to a virtual meeting to get to know your fellow advocates from communities around the state, discover new ways of working, and leverage our collective experiences to achieve progress across Vermont. This meeting will be open to any interested members of walk/bike committees and groups.

Our goal is to set a meeting date in November. Please complete this form by October 5th to express your interest in attending and help us identify a preferred meeting time: https://forms.gle/TAee3S7aBrKuXnat7

 We will use the form responses to set a date and time for the meeting, which will be shared with you at least one month in advance of the meeting. Municipal committees that operate as a public, governmental body and which follow open meeting law will then need to coordinate internally to determine which members are attending and ensure that they will not have a quorum of members present. Local Motion will communicate directly with committee chairs to ensure that this occurs. Attendees will not be asked to speak on behalf of their committees, but we do hope everyone will share their experiences and perspectives.

We hope you can join us, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Sincerely,
Jonathon and Susan--

Jonathon Weber

Complete Streets Program Manager